Saturday, August 15, 2009

53 Days After Delivery


I spent 53 days in hometown ever since I gave birth to baby Callum. I came back to KL yesterday, "physically" prepared myself back to work. I left my house with heavy heart as I will only see baby Callum once a week or even once fortnightly. Worst thing happened where the night before I left, baby Callum wasn't feeling good. He has cough at night but "looks" fine in the day. Thus, I go back to KL as planned.

This morning before I left to do shopping for working outfit, I received a call from Doris. Saying that Mama is bringing baby Callum to clinic now... Omg, that means baby Callum is not getting any better after a day. I am so worry... I wish I could rush back to hometown now. Well, I've got my bus ticket now, it's tomorrow at 2.30 p.m.

Hope everything will be fine...

Baby Callum, mummy will be back and take care of you soon. Mummy and daddy love you so much!

No comments: