Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Growing close to 7 months

Callum had grown teeth, 2 of them.
He is more talkative now than before. Ehee ee ahh ahh in a very soft voice.
I'm feeding him fruits and rice now. Mashed pear and apple, rice cook in formula.
I tried mashed carrot with porridge. He doesn't seem to like it. Maybe it's cold and tasteless compared to pear and apple which is very sweet to me.

Callum started to fully feed in formula since last Christmas. I've stopped express breastmilk since then. In other words, Callum is bottle-fed breastmilk till 6mo. I'm so proud of it as it isn't easy for a working mother especially in the same time have to pick up new skill in career path. Especially when it comes to task not finish yet but still have to spare time in mother's room. With that stress will cause the breastmilk supply reduce.

Last week, there is a chance for me to visit hair saloon to cut my close-to-one-year-old hair. It's really short. During my regular visit to Callum, when I first saw him, I asked "do you still remember me?" and he smile at me. The sweetest smile that is rooted in my memory...

I love you, boy.

Pic above is taken when I try to wrap him like a newborn. He shows exactly his expression when he is about 2 days old - lock eyebrow and innocent.


No comments: