Thursday, April 23, 2009

From Old to New

I've made an appointment early this week to make replacement of my existing company laptop. I'm the kind of person practice 'last minute', where I only busy backup-ing my personal stuff into external hard drive before I sleep. While doing some background reading in order to help out for some proposal later this week.

Something weird happened. My HP can't log-on to internet connection at home. I've to use Hann's laptop to download some mails. Later on, I was trying to open my time report application. The application prompt some error message saying I need to locate a database to open the application... And this morning, I'm connecting to wireless network and there it goes, available wireless network is no longer available for me.


Well, I'm not a well debugger nor passionate in debugging error. I left it be what it gonna be. As I've got my NEW laptop now. Everything doesn't work fine now running fine in Lenovo now. I just don't care. Even the technician said, "Sometimes it just gila." I should say, it's time to bid goodbye to HP and say hi to Lenovo.

Picture taken from flickr

No comments: