Saturday, April 25, 2009

Exhausted Friday

Yesterday was a painful one. Reason, I was located in my office for 12 hours. Yes, working overtime. It was the first time I required to work late since I rolled off from previous project which is 2 months ago. Officially, everyday I go to work, mentally rest. Not until yesterday, both phisically and mentally need to work.

I started to find out that my new laptop gives me a lot of burden on shoulder. Everyday I surely need to walk a certain distance from Tower2 to Hann's pick up point. So, with my new laptop, I get out from office, took lift to level 41 and change another lift before I can get myself down to ground floor. I went in Isetan, took escalator to level 3, headed to Sun Moulin bakery to get myself a bite as I knew it will definitely take some time for Hann to reach here. Then I walked down to Ground floor while bitting cream cheese bread. Found a bench to make myself easy. There after 10 minutes of waiting, I saw a familiar small car, I got up, opened the glass door and jump into the small car. I reached home at 2200 with empty stomach and exhausted body. Yes, you can see that I put the blame to the new laptop that causing me tired, shoulder-ache as I already have an extra weight to carry which is my little one. When I get everything done, ready to go to bed and started to lie down... I just can't help but make out some noise to show my tiredness. Then I started to understand that when a baby is crying for nothing, I guess baby is tired and definitely need someone to comfort immediately. Though I personally think that comforting is not really works but best still someone willing to comfort, console and ease you.

No comments: