Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pregnancy at 30th Week

I'm in my 30th week of pregnancy now. Preparation for both little one and me yet started. At this stage, I should have all necessities bought, well packed and ready to hospital in case of emergency. Seriously, I've to list down things to buy and settle it by this weekend. As it getting closer to the EDD, the slower i walk and feel tired easily. And Hann always leaves me far behind in the shopping mall. There is once, I've to look around for benches in the shopping mall so that I can rest before continue to do shopping. Poor lady.

Things to buy:
for me,
Nursing bra
Breast pad
Maternity panties
Maternity pads
At-home-slipper

for baby,
Wearable blanket
Baby wipes
Going-home outfit
Baby towels


The list above are items to be packed and prepared during hospital stay not to mention baby crib and mattress, stroller, carrier, car seat, food warmer, changing table, baby daily outfits, baby shower gel, nappy clean, laundry/cloth basket, changing mat... There are more to list aka more money to burn.

Well, it's time to read more on pregnancy matter other than extract from magazine. I do read both book and online resources recently. Cost wise, I read but not buy. To eliminate the fear during labour, no choice but I've to equip myself with much information as I could. Since I'm not assign to any project at the moment, it's best to browse bookstore after lunch. Kinokuniya is where I heading to after lunch. However, all books are sealed. I gonna approach the staff to unseal it. However, the more I get to read, the more anxiety I am. Especially when it mentions perineal tears which could happen or it's likely to happen in delivering the first baby through vagina birth. Be it tears or episiotomy, gosh it really scare me off!! I can feel the pain now :( SOS!

No comments: